Complaint Review: Macys

• Reported By: Annie — Hooper Utah United States of America
Macys
1000 Layton Hills Mall Layton, Utah United States of America

Macys Horrible Customer Service, Extremely Poor Quality Products Layton, Utah

I purchased a diamond ring in May of 2012, and today one of the diamonds fell out, but when I took it to the Layton Hills Macys store, I was told that I will have to pay to have this repaired because I didn't purchase their ESP (extended service plan).  This is horrible customer service, not to mention an extremely poor quality product.  I own and have owned several rings but have never had a diamond or other stone fall out nor have I ever had to purchase an ESP to ensure the quality of the products.  I am closing my account because of this experience.  NEVER purchase jewelry from MACYS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Macys/Layton-Utah-/Macys-Horrible-Customer-Service-Extremely-Poor-Quality-Products-Layton-Utah-971459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Macys