Complaint Review: Mad Dog

• Reported By:phila Pennsylvania
Mad Dog
Nationwide U.S.A.

Mad Dog does anyone have a contact number for Mad Dog Nationwide

I bought a Mad Dog 16X DVD RW Int 6in1 and the software disk was damaged when I opened the box, it did not play on my CD Rom so I can download the software. I tried several computers and it would not download on none of them. For 3 years I have been trying to find a contact number or e-mail address and for 3 years it's like chasing a ghost. I never got my rebate and I have a DVD RW that is just sitting in my closet. Someone anyone help, I need a valid contact number. If any one has a class action suit against them please contact me.

phila, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2008 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mad-Dog/nationwide/Mad-Dog-does-anyone-have-a-contact-number-for-Mad-Dog-Nationwide-392308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mad Dog