Complaint Review: Mad360

• Reported By: Stephen R — Alexandria Virginia
Mad360
504 W Eisenhower Blvd, Loveland , Colorado USA

Mad360 Promises, promises but they never come to fruition! Loveland Colorado

*Author of original report: Remove this report

I am presently in the process of working with Mad360 and as everyone else has said they have promised all this design process that they would do during the building of my website.  I am almost 8 weeks into the process and it has been a struggle each and everyday to get them to do anything.  We have done all of the design work, developed the whole structure of the website, down loaded all the product, wrote all the copy, developed all the headers and sliders, with pictures and verbage.  We have even written some of our own code.  We were told over and with everything we have sent them to do, it would be 1 to 3 days turn around yet things we sent them in the very befginning of the process are have not been done.  Constantly its "just send a list and we'll get it done".

Nothing ever comes to fruitition we have to call and email all the time just to keep things going.  My partner and I have spent countless hour and have built, design and developed the entire wedsite from a Big Commerce platform that Mad360 uses for their sales pitch.  We have gotten so much customer service and help from Big Commerce, without hesitation, everyone we have dealt with a Big Commerce is so helpful and willing to take as much time as you need to help you resolve your issue or understand a process.  I highly recommend them but if they offer up Mad360 for the SEO portion do not work with them ask them for another recommendation.

Mad360 has aready charged me $1900.00+ and everytime we complain about something they have promised that has not been done, we are told "we must spend more money", "it a customization" " we can recommend this company" or " it will cost you $100's of dollars an hour and it will take 7 hours".  I cannot say enough to warn anyone to not use Mad360.  As I have said we are almost 9 weeks into it, we have done everything up till now, they have charged us $1900.00+, we are not live, so there is no SEO services being done and they still have not given us even the basic of what we were promised.  We are so near completion and they have had a list of things they were to do since early October tomorrow is the 30th and here we are, writing a complaint and a warning to others do not start anything with Mad360.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mad360/Loveland-Colorado-80537/Mad360-Promises-promises-but-they-never-come-to-fruition-Loveland-Colorado-1095519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mad360

Remove this report

AUTHOR: Stephen Robinson - ()

I have asked Rip Off report twice to remove this report.  I wrote this report in a moment of stupidity.  I regret writing it and want you to know that the accussations I wrote about Mad360 are truly false.  Just like any process there is always frustrations and stress in trying accomplish building a web site from scratch.  Last night when I wrote the report I was extremely frustrated and stressed.  The end result was me writing a report that was not fair or justifiable to Mad 360.

I truly regret ever writing this report and would recommend Mad 360 for both web site building and SEO media building.