Complaint Review: Madame Chauvier Psychic

• Updated: Mon, December 20, 2010

• Reported By: Paulli — Lady Lake Florida United States of America
Madame Chauvier Psychic
PO Box 1640 Buffalo,, New York United States of America

Madame Chauvier Psychic MMe Chauvier sent me a reading some time ago which was not sollicitated and now charges me $ 15.00 plus late charges of $10.00. The letter was reading which I never read. Buffalo,, New York

Daily I receive all kinds of offers in my maibox. One was signed Madame Chauvier, containing a reading which I did not read, some time later I received summons to pay $15.00 I responded by asking proof of the purchase, my letter was ignored and new one with an additional late chargereached my mailbox.

Again I replied by asking for proof of purchase, the respose: seven weeks ago i purchased on "open account" what's this? My replies were ignored and a new charge was added. No proof or copy of purchase was sent me/

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2010 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Madame-Chauvier-Psychic/Buffalo-New-York-14205/Madame-Chauvier-Psychic-MMe-Chauvier-sent-me-a-reading-some-time-ago-which-was-not-sollici-673648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Madame Chauvier Psychic