Complaint Review: Madbarz.com Lindsay Flemming Lionel Talaro

• Submitted: Wed, April 01, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By:san diego California
Madbarz.com Lindsay Flemming Lionel Talaro
madbarz.com San Diego, California U.S.A.

Madbarz.com Lindsay Flemming Lionel Talaro Scam Liar Thief Ripoff Waste Did Nothing Unprofessional San Diego California

*General Comment: Madbarz domain have new owner...

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Beware of Josh Yudell

This "company" flat out stole my money and ripped me off. They told me all these lies - that they had numerous affiliates and thousands of hits per day on their website. I pressed them to see their hit tracker - They average 10 hits per day on their website! I asked them for proof that they did any outreach at all on my behalf - Nothing. They work on a laptop in their parents' living room! I paid them to promote my business and got zero results. Nothing. Nada. The "creative" they designed could have been pieced together by my 3 year old son. They would not return my calls, probably using my money to drink all day long - Check out Lindsay's bio-She's proud of it! They refused to issue a refund, even partial. Not only did I get nothing for the money I paid them, my business actually suffered because of their terrible imaging. Other merchants I've talked to have said the same exact thing about them. Stay away from Lindsay Flemming, Lionel Talaro and Madbarz.com.

Ripped off
san diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2009 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Madbarzcom-Lindsay-Flemming-Lionel-Talaro/San-Diego-California/Madbarzcom-Lindsay-Flemming-Lionel-Talaro-Scam-Liar-Thief-Ripoff-Waste-Did-Nothing-Unprof-439915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Madbarz.com Lindsay Flemming Lionel Talaro

#1 General Comment

Madbarz domain have new owner...

AUTHOR: Luka - (United States of America)

Hello

I'm new owner of madbarz domain, and i'm here to say that new madbarz have nothing to do with this.

This report was created in 2009.

And we started our project in 2012-2013.

Domain was available and we bought it, we didn't know that websites like this even exists, or that there was something bad happening on that domain before us.

Just to be clear, we don't know these people, we don't know what is this about. We have no other option (as they wont remove any reports from this website) then to say this:

We have nothing to do with this and old report like this should have some option to remove web domain from it as the owner has changed, this is not good for our brand.

Thank you.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Beware of Josh Yudell

AUTHOR: All over san diego - (U.S.A.)

My name is Lindsay Flemming. I have never met Josh Yudell but felt the need to warn other individuals of his ability to scam people, companies, etc. My business partner and I were looking for funding for an online advertising venture. The business was developed, and ready to launch. Josh Yudell contacted us requesting an overview of our company as he wanted to be considered as a candidate to help contribute to the company's launch in turn, getting a percentage of the ROI. My business partner and I put together a lengthy business plan to present to Mr. Yudell. Josh REFUSED to meet us in person so we implemented a conference call and emailed him the detailed reports of our company and the different avenues it was expected to take. After 3 days of not hearing back from Mr. Yudell, we decided to Google his name and found lengthy fraud reports against Josh Yudell. All reports stating how he scams different people out of money, etc. (Feel Free to Google his name for more information.) I confronted Mr. Yudell about this information, over the phone since he would not meet me in person. Since I caught him off guard, he had nothing to say and had no defense. I spoke to many individuals that he Scammed, and learned of the horrific details of their interactions with Mr. Yudell. I chose to go to Rip-Off Report, and respond to another victim in agreeance, warning people to beware of this individual and not to allow him to get any information of the back-end of your business. This did not sit well with Mr. Yudell, so he chose to write the report above. We have never met this individual and have never received any money from Mr. Yudell.  Please Google and research EVERYONE that you may encounter in any business transaction. My business partner and I feel very lucky that this is as far as it got.