justified

• Updated: Sat, September 07, 2013

• Reported By: Carl — San Rafael California USA
Madeleine Ossun
780 as Colindas Road San Rafael, California United States of America

Madeleine Ossun Madeleine Olyphant, Mimi Ossun Prostitute San Rafael California San Rafael, California

*General Comment: really now...

*Consumer Comment: A Fair Review

This prostitute, goes by the name Nicky Chase real name Madeleine Ossun or Madeleine Olyphant is a rip off. I scheduled a time with her for incall visit, meaning I go to her place to receive services. She looked like your average prostitute with implants and blond hair. A guy I know has seen her before and said she was pretty good so I took his word. I showed up on time and she was not ready to see me. I had to wait for almost an hour and when she came to the door she was wearing next to nothing so it sort of ruined the game for me. About 45 minutes go by and I was getting ready to say I'm leaving and will not be calling you again, when a guy comes out and walks past me to leave. He stops and looks at me and says not worth it.

I thought about leaving and was about to when she comes out and starts in with rubbing against me. I stayed and it was the worst service I have ever received. She had not cleaned up from previous guy and her place was a mess with kids toys all over and clothing strung around. She looked a lot older in person than her doctored up photos. Same goes for her shape. She was thin but in her photos she looks flawless and in person she has a lot of flaws. Flaws are fine if I married to them but in a prostitute I'm looking for a younger woman with a hot body and face and she did not deliver. Her personality was not so great either. She seemed bored and was nice for the most part but no excitement that lasted long enough to work.  Cost me 250 for something that I could have gotten at any bar any night of the week for the price of a few drinks. Won't be back and won't be recommending her to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Madeleine-Ossun/San-Rafael-California-94903/Madeleine-Ossun-Madeleine-Olyphant-Mimi-Ossun-Prostitute-San-Rafael-California-San-Rafael-955249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Madeleine Ossun

#1 General Comment

really now...

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

First really...We dont want to hear about your needs and desires. Keep that between you and your whore. Secondly....You hand is A LOT CHEAPER!!! And you dont risk getting a STD from Rosey. Third...REALLY NOW!!!! This is a WHORE!!!!! Take this to your personal blog dude. No one wants to know about your needs and the services this whore gives. Really the wrong venue for this.

Lastly.....You really want to put out there that you use a whore?? You have to pay for it???

A Fair Review

AUTHOR: robert - (United States of America)

I went looking for Nicky Chase's ads tonight and came across this report posted here. I thought I would chime in because I have had a few sessions with Nicky Chase (Madeleine Ossun/Olyphant? not sure if this is correct but doesn't seem like a thing to be posting) over the past few years and I found them to be darn good so I think maybe this guy just stumbled on a really bad day for Nicky or he has a personal beef with her. I have always considered her to be pleasant and on time with appointments. She's one of the best mature escorts in town so if you are looking for a real young girl don't see her, but if you are someone who enjoys mixing a little conversation in with the session, and don't mind an older lady, who looks very good for her age, then Nicky Chase is a great choice. I was online tonight to book with her so I think that shows some confidence in what she delivers.