sum

• Submitted: Wed, January 23, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: Tammy Rodriguez — Fishkill New York United States of America
Mader Law
1800 old okeechobee blvd suite 103 west palm beach, Florida United States of America

Mader Law ripped me off $2500 west palm beach, Florida

To Whom It May Concern:

I gave $2500 to Mader Law company, with the promise that I would be helped with getting a loan modification. I would up sending them a ton  of my personal information to later find out that they did nothing with my paperwork and would only refund me $1800. Supposedly they charge a processing fee of $700. I explained that this didn't sound right, but they wouldn't return my money unless I signed a contract stating that I was forfeiting the $700. I refused to sign anything and contacted the BBB. I haven't heard anything in months and we are approaching on 1 year since I started the process with Mader Law. I am owed $2500 and desperately need my money back. Please help me. I may be reached at (((ROR redacted))). Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mader-Law/west-palm-beach-Florida-33409/Mader-Law-ripped-me-off-2500-west-palm-beach-Florida-1002285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mader Law