Complaint Review: Mader and Associates

• Submitted: Thu, November 15, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: Jeanie — Little Egg harbor New Jersey United States of America
Mader and Associates
1800 Old Okeechobee Rd Ste 200A West Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

Mader and Associates Mader Law Group Promised to help modify my loan West Palm Beach, Florida

When I initially contacted the company I was quoted a flat rate, yet when I recieved the paperwork it included a $195.00 maintainance fee after the fourth month. This was not quoted in the orginal quote.  This company has been miss representing themselves from the start. I have tried to talk to this company many times, I am always put on hold for at least 10 to 20 minutes . I rarely have my phone calls returmed and when I do it is only because they want money from me.  I have paid them $995.00 have then stopped payments to them because of lack of repsonse from them as well as they have done nothing to date.

I have asked questions, relavent to the case, nothing. They finally contacted me when I stopped paying them. I then lost everything in Hurricane Sandy and I finally spoke with someone, I was told that my account would not be on hold, they would continue to work on it,  and then next payment would be moved up a monthbut then again came the phone call for money or my account will be on hold. I finally did some research on the company (stupid me for not doing that at the start) and when I questioned the complaints I was told that it was former employees that wanted to hurt the company. Finally I have asked for a refund and what a surprise not response again.

I have now filed a report with the BBB. Please beware when it comes to this company, they want your money and put in hidden fees at the last minute and give you nothing. And just so it is out there I am not and never have been an employee of Mader and Associates and now thanks to them I will probably lose my home. I do not understand the need for deception and misleading people. This company is only about to ripping off as many people as they possibly can and lining their pockets. I am very sure that my money will never be returned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mader-and-Associates/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33409/Mader-and-Associates-Mader-Law-Group-Promised-to-help-modify-my-loan-West-Palm-Beach-Flor-969732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mader and Associates