Complaint Review: Madhouse Parts

• Updated: Thu, May 08, 2014

• Reported By: rickd530 — Shasta Lake California
Madhouse Parts
Internet USA

Madhouse Parts Madhouse parts Ordered parts two months ago. Never received items. Said they would refund money. Never happened. Unkonown Internet

Ordered parts for my sons go-kart and was told that the parts were available. Paid for the parts and was told that they would ship real soon. After paying for the parts, I did not get a tracking number. After repeated attempts at contacting them via their "customer service phone AND email" I was never able to get in touch with a human being. No one responded to me to tell me the parts were on the way, backordered or unavailable.

I was told NOT to call the sales desk. When I could not get a response, I called the sales desk and miraculously I was emailed by the customer support "Team". I was told they were going to "Cancel" my order due to the fact that I cursed in an email that I sent  and they were a "Faith" based organization. They stated they were going to refund my money. Mind you, this is over two months AFTER I ordered the parts and gave them my money.

They told me I should exercise patience when ordering discontinued parts. I was never told the parts were difficult to find or unavailable. They stated that a refund was issued. I asked when the refund was issued and they refused to give me the answer statin I should contact my bank. The last email I received from the customer support team stated, "You were already emailed. We are not going to spend anymore time on this, we did our part. Thank you for your business ! The customer service team".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2014 01:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Madhouse-Parts/internet/Madhouse-Parts-Madhouse-parts-Ordered-parts-two-months-ago-Never-received-items-Said-th-1144959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Madhouse Parts