Complaint Review: Madina Alikulova(?) ebay user pcmistsueck

• Submitted: Fri, July 08, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, July 08, 2011

• Reported By: gogreen — Heidelberg Internet Germany
Madina Alikulova(?) ebay user pcmistsueck

Madina Alikulova(?) ebay user pcmistsueck eBay seller fraud, money transfer fraud Berlin, Internet

I bought a camera for 570 EUR from the seller named pcmiststueck on ebay.de and the seller sent me an email with the account details and the name was Madina Alikulova. The user sent the first email from the yahoo account and used another email to confirm that (s)he got the money and I would receive the item in 4 working days.

I waited for 4 days and I sent a query asking the status of the article and eBay returned a message that the item had been removed. I sent some emails to the seller through eBay and to the email address used by him, but there was no response.

I checked with my bank (Deutsche Bank) and the sellers bank (Post Bank) if it would be possible to cancel the transaction although it was already processed (I knew it would not work and I would never see that money again). The Post Bank replied saying that they cannot do anything on this issue, I am yet to hear from my bank. I also sent an email to the seller saying that I would report to the police (which I would do tomorrow, I am just giving one day just in case!)

I live in Germany and the sellers account also is in Germany. I know I've lost that money for ever, but I thought i should let people know and check if there is any way to track these frauds.

Any suggestions?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2011 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Madina-Alikulova-ebay-user-pcmistsueck/internet/Madina-Alikulova-ebay-user-pcmistsueck-eBay-seller-fraud-money-transfer-fraud-Berlin-750521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Madina Alikulova(?) ebay user pcmistsueck