Complaint Review: Madison Meadows

• Submitted: Fri, June 29, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, February 22, 2016

• Reported By: getmejustice — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Madison Meadows
7211 North 7th Street Phoenix Arizona 85020 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Madison Meadows Holiday Retirement On May 21 2012 Head Housekeeper Karen Robles and her male accomplice stole my personal property and financial information and I have several witnesses Phoenix, Arizona

*Author of original report: Head Housekeeper Scam at Holiday Retirement Madison Meadows Assisted Living Facility.

On May 21 2012, I and other witnesses saw  Head Housekeeper Karen Robles and her male accomplice steal my personal property and my checks and other personal information from the southeast dumpster located at Madison Meadows 7211 North 7th Street Phoenix Arizona 85020, and I told the managers Louis and Sheila Rose and Madison Meadows All Care Services Caregiver Sandra K. Westenberg who works at Madison Meadows about this incident and that I had several witnesses, and that other Madison Meadows residents told me that property was stolen from their apartments too.  Sandra Westenberg said that Karen Robles and her male accomplice had no right to steal my property and my checks and my personal information from the dumpster, because, if I wanted to give my property away to them, I would have given it away and not disposed of it in the dumpster. On May 21 2012, I and my other witnesses also saw other Madison Meadows residents steal my property from the Madison Meadows dumpsters located at 7211 North 7th Street Phoenix Arizona 85020.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2012 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Madison-Meadows/Phoenix-Arizona-85020/Madison-Meadows-Holiday-Retirement-On-May-21-2012-Head-Housekeeper-Karen-Robles-and-her-ma-904652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Madison Meadows

AUTHOR: getmejustice - (United States of America)

On May 21 2012, Head Housekeeper Karen Robles and her male accomplice stole my checks, my mail and my other personal property, and I have witnessess to this incident, and, other residents at Holiday Retirement Madison Meadows also said that cash and their other personal property was stolen from their apartments. Why is Head Housekeeper Karen Robles still working at Holiday Retirement Madison Meadows?