Complaint Review: Madison Who's Who

• Submitted: Tue, June 05, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, June 05, 2012

• Reported By: David — West Allis Wisconsin United States of America
Madison Who's Who

Madison Who's Who Madison International Forum Unauthorized money was removed from my account to the sum of $19.95 per month and I received over 100 phone calls harassing me into this scam. Internet, Internet

I had joined the Biltmore Who's who and received inlet to a networking of managers and professionals.  Shortly after joining I started receiving calls from New York, NY Madison Who's who.  I am not sure if I was taken by Biltmore at this point, but my information ended up in the hands of the Madison International Forum or Madison Who's who asking if I wanted to pay outrages sums of money to become part of their network.  After hundreds of phone calls to my cell, I told them I had enough and was not interested. Now I am receiving charges on my checking account for 19.95 a month which I never authorized.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2012 05:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Madison-Whos-Who/internet/Madison-Whos-Who-Madison-International-Forum-Unauthorized-money-was-removed-from-my-accou-893066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Madison Who's Who