Complaint Review: Madison's Who's Who

• Submitted: Sun, March 24, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, March 24, 2013

• Reported By: Morg — Seattle Washington
Madison's Who's Who

Madison's Who's Who Madison International Forum Said NO and they charged my credit card without my permission, Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: whos

Madison's Who's Who contacted me several years ago and I declined their service and never sent them a bio statement. Shocked to check my credit card bill for last month and find not only a $99.00 annual bill charged without my permission, but also a $19.95 monthly re-occurring charge that I don't know how long they have been nicking me for - I find this completely unethical. If this company contacts you - beware, you are about to get scammed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2013 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Madisons-Whos-Who/internet/Madisons-Whos-Who-Madison-International-Forum-Said-NO-and-they-charged-my-credit-card-wi-1037672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Madison's Who's Who

#1 Consumer Suggestion

whos

AUTHOR: mr default - ()

who when it comes to ripoffs?