• Report: #1120282

• Updated: Sun, February 02, 2014

• Reported By: dan — Aptos California
Madren Campbell
2345 Icicle Canyon Rd Leavenworth, WA 2345 Icicle Canyon Rd, Washington USA

Madren Campbell Bruce Madren Campbell Extortion. 30 minutes and took $1000 cash. Refused to return, claims contrived. 2345 Icicle Canyon Rd Washington

Madren was referred from a friend who did not know him well. I was considering hiring him as a consultant for my business. After speaking with him for 20 minutes, I was convinced he was very capable and he seemed sincere.  He stated his rates were $400 per hour, - and without credentials, I thought it was high, but in the corporate world this is a normal rate for the best. I stupidly handed him $1000 cash as he gave me an assignment to outline the problems I wanted handled.  I didnt have time to do the homework and things worked out for my business, so I told him that I did not think his services were necessary. I asked for my money back.  He said that he could return $800 but he would keep the other $200.  I told him this was unacceptable and that I had not yet completed what I had to do in order to start his actions. He told me he had spent much time looking over my website, which was impossible since it is password protected. Then he said that he had actually used up the money and he would be willing to go to the next step but that I had to pay him more. Then he no longer answered my calls, emails, my friends calls, emails.  I do know that he is interested in several businesses and therapeutic methods, so I have warned those groups about him.  I would love to press charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2014 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Madren-Campbell/2345-Icicle-Canyon-Rd-Washington/Madren-Campbell-Bruce-Madren-Campbell-Extortion-30-minutes-and-took-1000-cash-Refused-1120282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Madren Campbell