Complaint Review: Mae Branch

• Submitted: Fri, July 12, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, July 12, 2002

• Reported By:San Antonio TX
Mae Branch
4239 Kilrea San Antonio, Texas U.S.A.

Mae Branch ripoff, very rude collection tactics abused & mistreated San Antonio Texas

*0: HRS USA Carol Stream IL ripoff, very rude collection tactics abused & mistreated

I am finally able to pay my bills on time. My mother has received several rude phone calls. When she tries to explain the situation that everyone experiences a hard time financially from time to time and that I should be contacted for payment arrangements her request is refused. The customer rep have been very rude and even inquired about whether her house is paid for and other personal questions. She has tried to get them to call my since I am responsible for the bill. The representative has even asked my mother what kind of daughter she has that would allow her credit to be messed up.

Yesterday she received a call stating that the balance is $3,300+.

Linda
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2002 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mae-Branch/San-Antonio-Texas-78219/Mae-Branch-ripoff-very-rude-collection-tactics-abused-mistreated-San-Antonio-Texas-24524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mae Branch

#1 0

AUTHOR: - ()

About a year and a half ago my mother(a senior citizen)signed for me to get a furnace for my house in an emergency situation ($1,600). From the time I made the first payment I always sent in an address change so the staments would come to me. Later, I had surgery which basically set me back financially. I will admit I have been slow paying. I am finally able to pay my bills on time. My mother has received several rude phone calls. When she tries to explain the situation that everyone experiences a hard time financially from time to time and that I should be contacted for payment arrangements her request is refused. The customer rep have been very rude and even inquired about whether her house is paid for and other personal questions. She has tried to get them to call me since I am responsible for the bill. The representative has even asked my mother what kind of daughter she has that would allow her credit to be messed up. Yesterday she received a call stating that the balance is $3,300+.