• Report: #1019195

• Updated: Sat, February 23, 2013

• Reported By: Reputablebreeder — Enid Oklahoma United States of America
Maelynn Cavalier, Tamra Martin
Norco, California United States of America

Maelynn Cavalier, Tamra Martin Scam breeder cavalier King Charles Tamra martin Norco California

I took my Cavalier King Charles bitch Breckenridge Gabriella Knutson or Gabby to be bred with Cavashon Marc Antoni in Shawnee, OK. Gabby is solely owned by me Jamai Lyda and registered under my kennel name Breckenridge. I bred Gabby to Antoni who is owned by Tamra Martin of Maelynn Cavaliers. At the time Tamra was living in Shawnee, OK but now resides in Norco, California. Upon meeting with Tamra Manrtin, she agreed on a pick of the litter puppy from my bitch Gabby for her breeding program verse a Stud Fee. The puppies were whelped by my bitch on September 17th, 2012. When the puppies were ready to go I shipped her pick of the litter Blenheim female to her in California. I sent her the AKC papers shortly after. As with all of my breedings where I own the bitch I signed and filled in my kennel name Breckenridge on all of the puppies papers. When Tamra received the papers she was very upset and asked me if I would fill out a correction form, as she wanted to register the puppy under her kennel name Maelynn. As the breeder of this litter I informed Tamra that the bitchs kennel name was always protocol as I am the only owner of Gabby. I let her know that I would not fill out a correction form. Tamra was very upset and informed me that she does not show puppies without her kennel name. I still told her I would not agree to sign a correction form. She grew more upset with me and informed me that if I did not fill out a correction form she would slander my kennel name and drag my name through the mud. She also informed that she was friends with a high up at AKC and that I wouldnt hear the end of this. I did not respond back to Tamra as I did not want to be involved with her or her threats any longer. That was the last we spoke. A few days ago I decided to check on AKCs website if I had any new puppies registered under my kennel name Breckenridge. I did not see Tamras puppy and I then searched her kennel name Maelynn. Tamra Martin registered the female puppy under her name Maelynn The Angels Did Sing AKC# TS13335106. I immediately called AKC and talked to a lady in the registering department. She pulled up the AKC form and informed that Tamra Martin had used white out to white out my kennel name and replace my kennel name with her own. This was done without my consent or permission. After talking to several very good mentors of mine who are also breeders of Cavalier King Charles Spaniels they informed me that this was not an acceptable practice and against AKC policy.

After informing Tamra I would be contacting AKC she told me "good luck".

This breeder is a scam artist and thinks she can get away with her slimy actions.

BEWARE!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2013 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maelynn-Cavalier-Tamra-Martin/Norco-California-/Maelynn-Cavalier-Tamra-Martin-Scam-breeder-cavalier-King-Charles-Tamra-martin-Norco-Cali-1019195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maelynn Cavalier, Tamra Martin