Complaint Review: Magazine Deals Now

• Submitted: Tue, March 17, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 17, 2009

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
Magazine Deals Now
PO Box 105603 #69511 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Magazine Deals Now They Will Take Your Money and Not Send You Anything Atlanta Georgia

Just so everyone knows, never order any subscriptions from Magazine Deals Now. They will take your money and you will not recieve your subscription.

I placed my order in December and have yet to recieve anything. Their customer service never picks up and it takes them in inordinate amount of time to respond to emails.

The only time I ever recieved a response from them was when I said I would be filing a complaint with the BBB. At that point, an email was sent to me and someone called.

They said they would check with the clearing house and then get back to me. They said one more week and they would know what was going on. So a week passes and nothing. No calls, no emails, nothing. I sent emails, left messages and nobody has gotten back to me.

Keep in mind that it has been over 15 weeks since my original order was placed. I understand that these subscriptions take time to be fulfilled but this is ridiculous. I ordered another magazine from a different company (Deekins) in January and I have already recieved 2 issues.

It amazes me that 2 companies that do the exact same thing can be so radically different. Then it dawned on me that one of them is a reputable company with sound business practices and the other is not.

Magazine Deals Now is nothing more than a farce of a company that is content to take your money, provide no customer service whatsoever and then run.

At this point I have all but given up. I'm sure that I will never be getting my subscription and that I basically just threw my money away.

Hopefully, someone will read this and not make the same mistake that I did. Do not let yourself fall victim to this predatory company.

Frustrated
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2009 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magazine-Deals-Now/Atlanta-Georgia-30348/Magazine-Deals-Now-They-Will-Take-Your-Money-and-Not-Send-You-Anything-Atlanta-Georgia-435073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magazine Deals Now