Complaint Review: Magazine Deals Now

• Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: Liz — Colorado United States of America
Magazine Deals Now

Magazine Deals Now Magazine subscription ripoff Internet

My advice is too never order a magazine subscription from Magazine Deals Now. I have had a terrible experience with them. I ordered subscription the start of September and it is now the start of December and no magazine. I contacted this company repeatedly asking for my magazine. I also had to contact my credit card company to put a dispute on the order amount. The magazine company begged me to not do that and to wait even more time so they could sort it out. My credit card company advised me to go ahead and not wait so that is what I did. They refunded my money but had I waited like the magazine company wanted me to, the time limit on opening a dispute with my credit card company would have passed and I would not have received my refund. I am sure the magazine company intended for that to happen.

Dealing with them has been one headache after another and they never have any idea what is going on. It always takes them weeks to reply to an email. They are completely incompetent. While they may have good prices on magazines, please pay a little more and go through a company that cares about their customers.

Run far away from this subscription company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 08:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magazine-Deals-Now/internet/Magazine-Deals-Now-Magazine-subscription-ripoff-Internet-977598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magazine Deals Now