Complaint Review: Magazine Processing Center

• Updated: Mon, July 14, 2014

• Reported By: corinne — nevada Missouri
Magazine Processing Center
Internet USA

Magazine Processing Center charged me for magazine I didn't even order and put them on my credit card some how?? Salt lake city, Utah Internet

I recieved the "O" magazine in mail and ask my daughter if she ordered it and she said , "NO", and I recieved a second one about 3 days later. I don't do magazines and thought it very strange. Then along comes a Rachel Ray magazine and I don't even like her so why would I even get or order that magazine?? I had no earthly idea what was going on until I get a bill on my discover card!!

I am charged $107.00 and not 2 magazines are listed ..............but Three are listed and the other is Better Homes and Garden and I have no earthly idea where that come from as I have not even recieved that one.

This supposedly occurred in April. I guess, as I called the number that appreared on my credit card and got to spend an hour talking to a mechanical lady and got NO WHERE!!! I did get an address and I intend to write a letter to the address that I finally managed to get and that address is Magazine Processing Center, P.O. 30468, Salt Lake City, Utah 84130. They are rip off's and I am a senior citizen and will get my money back!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2014 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magazine-Processing-Center/internet/Magazine-Processing-Center-charged-me-for-magazine-I-didnt-even-order-and-put-them-on-my-1161824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magazine Processing Center