Complaint Review: Magazine Processing center

• Updated: Fri, May 16, 2014

• Reported By: Mary — Savannah Georgia
Magazine Processing center
Internet USA

Magazine Processing center fraud, cheated me out of money, needs class action.... Salt Lake City, Ut Internet -itune

in middle April, you deducted over 125.00 from my bank account via my debit card which I neither authorized or knew nothing about.  This was supposed to be for some magazines I ordered over a year ago.  I would never authorize taking that much money as it caused me to have to not pay my electric bill.  In researching your company, it appears you have done this for years and years to other people.  Somehow this has to stop.

I have tried to settle this (demand a refund) but I cannot find anybody to talk to except your mechanical lady answering machine.  You must employ hundreds of people to answer complaints.  I WILL GET A REFUND!  I am a senior citizen and have a very limited income and cannot afford to get ripped off for 4 magazines that I did not authorize.  Your cheating people has got to stop.  How long can you go on stealing from people before it is stopped!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2014 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magazine-Processing-center/internet/Magazine-Processing-center-fraud-cheated-me-out-of-money-needs-class-action-Salt-La-1147215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magazine Processing center