Complaint Review: Magazine Publishers Service

• Submitted: Sat, September 03, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, September 03, 2011

• Reported By: Teresa — Quesnel British Columbia Canada
Magazine Publishers Service
Branch Place D'ames,Montreal, Quebec H2Y 3G7 Montreal, Quebec United States of America

Magazine Publishers Service People that answer the phone and whom I have dealt with Pablo and Ashley. Misrepresentation Montreal, Quebec

I was contacted by a company called Canada Mags of which I signed up to receive magazines from.

At this point they did not tell me that there were only 3 magazines to choose from in Canada, so when I went to pick the magazines I wanted I found this out and was told no problem they would cancel my subscription.

I have yet got a credit plus they keep charging my credit card.

This company is representing your magazine and will not deal with this issue. They repeatedly say they are but after 3 months I am still waiting.
www.canadamags.com 1-800-784-0232.
 I find this does not prove to be good representation of your magazine and reflects on your integrity to have such a company misrepresenting your product.
I would think this is something you would like to look into.If there is a problem I still have all the emails sent to me.

This is a copy of the letter I sent to a few of the magazines represented by this particular company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2011 09:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magazine-Publishers-Service/Montreal-Quebec-/Magazine-Publishers-Service-People-that-answer-the-phone-and-whom-I-have-dealt-with-Pablo-772850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magazine Publishers Service