Complaint Review: Magazine Reader's Service Center

• Updated: Thu, August 25, 2011

• Reported By: Half and Half — Clinton Connecticut United States of America
Magazine Reader's Service Center
7951 Bird Rd. Miami, Florida United States of America

Magazine Reader's Service Center From Half and Half - This so called Magazine Reader's Service Center is a BIG SCAM. I feel really bad for these customers getting scammed as well. I hope these so called services and owners of the c There's an Irish expression my Grandfather tells me that Truth talks and bull s**t walks, a day late and a dollar short. Miami, Florida

I think this so called Magazine Reader's Service Center that they are a bunch of BIG SCAMMERS.  I feel really bad for the customers about what is happening a lot lately and I hope that these Services "WILL" refund all the $$$ to the good citizens who are victims of our nation.  They have broken the law!!!!  I think they took these magazines from different subscriptions.  I'm a victim of this scamming company tha needs to be stopped and the owner that is operating the company.

I got this call in late May early June of this year of 2011, and I asked who is calling and they said it is the Magazine Reader's Service Center in Miami FL.  So they asked me if I wanted to buy 5 magazines for 49.90/month, so I said yes.  I gave them my info and debit card # as well.  So in June, they start sending me magazines in the mail every week and all of a sudden they start carging me 49.90 a week instead of a month.  I really need help to stop this scheme.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2011 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magazine-Readers-Service-Center/Miami-Florida-33155-6752/Magazine-Readers-Service-Center-From-Half-and-Half-This-so-called-Magazine-Readers-Se-769264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magazine Reader's Service Center