kids

• Updated: Fri, April 20, 2012

• Reported By: LadyElf — Carleton Place Ontario Canada
Magazine Readers Service
PO Box 5070, Hudson, Fl, 34674 Internet United States of America

Magazine Readers Service Canada Mags Wants to place my account into collections, because I can no longer pay for subsrciptions Internet, Internet

Haveing agreed to purchase magazines to a phone call I received, I agreed to pay 69.33US per month for the next 11 months and was to receive the magazines with 8 to 12 weeks.  That was Jan 20th, 2012. taken from my Cr card. Feb, Mar, I was unable to pay, as I am short of money.

I advised this to the caller from the US sales department, and told him I would try to pay up.  Still not able to pay and we are now in April.  By the 25th, it will make 3 months I am unable to make payments.

The Sales manager for the US office called me today, 20th April, to state that if I did not pay, and keep to my contract, that they would place this into collections, and I would have to pay the whole $500 plus to the collectors.  I again stated that I could not afford, and the answer was that I made the agreement and therefore it was binding,  He would call again on the 25th of this month to again request payment.

I also explained to him that I have not received 1 magazine since I paid the first $69.33. He said to me that was normal.

These persons are not sympathic to anyones delima.  I really cannot afford to pay for this Magazines.

What can I do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2012 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magazine-Readers-Service/internet/Magazine-Readers-Service-Canada-Mags-Wants-to-place-my-account-into-collections-because-I-871362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magazine Readers Service