butter

• Submitted: Wed, September 19, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, September 19, 2007

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
Magazine Service Center
3700 Van Burne ST NE, Suite 2 Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.

Magazine Service Center CON-ARTIST, Rip off magazine company told me I had them as a magazine company when I don't, I use another company. They had all my information from the previous company. Minneapolis Minnesota

This company is a rip-off. They say that you are subscribed to them and they can not give you any details about it. I talked to several people at this office and they know nothing. They did manage to get all my information,how I do not know.

When they called me last I told them that I did not belong to this company, but another one and asked them again what the name of this company was. They could not tell me because they said that it included many different magazine companies. I then told them that I had been rooked into other companys like this and I was not going to let it happen again. I again asked them how many more months I owed and they could not tell me. That it was a valued customer and they needed to update my account.

Well I just checked my credit card statement and low and behold there is a charge from this company. I tried calling the number that is given on the statement, but it is no good. You cannot get ahold of an actual human.

Please do not buy any magazines over the phone, cause one company will call saying they are another and then you are paying thousands of dollars and they say you cannot get out of contract.

Pam
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2007 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magazine-Service-Center/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55421/Magazine-Service-Center-CON-ARTIST-Rip-off-magazine-company-told-me-I-had-them-as-a-magaz-275289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magazine Service Center