Complaint Review: Magazine Services Of America

• Submitted: Thu, August 30, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 30, 2007

• Reported By:Honesdale Pennsylvania
Magazine Services Of America
7378 W. Atlantic Blvd #222 Margate, Florida U.S.A.

Magazine Services Of America FRAUD ALERT!!! Ripoff Margate Florida

In July I ordered magazines and PAID $57.48 billed to my credit card. I did not receive any magazines, consequently I received a past due notice at the end of August. My credit card had reached limit therefore the company was unable to charge my credit card again. When I called customer service I was told I could not cancel the service, that I would begin receiving magazines in September. Since when do we pay for magazines 2 months in advance??? The representative stated she was the supervisor, she was very very rude and did not satisfy the call. I am begging for this company to be legally pursued. I have since then cancelled my credit card so that no future moneys would be charged when the money becomes available.

Honesdale, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2007 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magazine-Services-Of-America/Margate-Florida-33063/Magazine-Services-Of-America-FRAUD-ALERT-Ripoff-Margate-Florida-271417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magazine Services Of America