Complaint Review: Magazine Services Of America

• Submitted: Sun, April 18, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, April 18, 2004

• Reported By:Salem New Hampshire
Magazine Services Of America
7378 W. Atlantic Blvd #222 Margate, Florida U.S.A.

Magazine Services Of America Ripoff Unfair and Deceptive Practices - Fraudulent Bill Practices Margate Florida

I ordered magazines from this company, they are deducting 38.32 from my bank account every month. When I try to call to tell them I am also receiving bills from this magazine company I always receive a fast busy signal. I have called my bank to stop all future attempts to withdraw from my account, which of course costs even more money! I want this company to be exposed, so hopefully this will not happen to anyone else! I am also reporting them to the Postal Service and the Feds.

Salem, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2004 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magazine-Services-Of-America/Margate-Florida-33063/Magazine-Services-Of-America-Ripoff-Unfair-and-Deceptive-Practices-Fraudulent-Bill-Pract-88080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magazine Services Of America