Complaint Review: Magazine Services Of America

• Submitted: Fri, November 30, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, November 30, 2007

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Magazine Services Of America
7378 W. Atlantic Blvd #222 Margate, Florida U.S.A.

Magazine Services Of America They would not let me canzel my subscription because i was passed my cancelation period even though i was out of town and didnt recieve it until about a month later. Margate Florida

I was out of town for about a month and i did not recieve any of my mail until i returned home. I had a letter from Magazine Services of America and it stated if i didn't want the service i could cancel within 3 days, but i was not home and aware of it until i returned home. I called the and they told me that i couldn't cancel because i was passed my 3 day period to cancel. They didnt understand that i couldnt call because i didnt even know about it. All they offered was to lower my monthly payment. I dont recall even giving them my credit card information, or them calling me. I attend college and it is really tough right now to pay for that, let alone some stupid magazines that i dont want. Its a waste of money and paper. Shame on these people trying to take advantage of someone who is simply trying to get through college and is most likely having someone use her credit card information.

Krysti
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2007 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magazine-Services-Of-America/Margate-Florida-33063/Magazine-Services-Of-America-They-would-not-let-me-canzel-my-subscription-because-i-was-pa-288030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magazine Services Of America