Bobbie

• Submitted: Sun, August 13, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, August 13, 2006

• Reported By:Oakland California
Magazine Services Of America
7378 W. Atlantic Blvd #222 Margate, Florida U.S.A.

Magazine Services Of America ripoff Margate Florida

Although I have been on the FTC "do not call" list since 2003 and am also disabled, these people have hounded me to accept multiple unwanted magazine subscriptions, and, in a moment of weakness forced me to give them my bank ATM debit card! My stupidity, but they also plunged me into the deepest of depression as there seems to be nothing I can do about it now.

They are unscrupulous, take advantage of people like me, and while my Bank has been sympathetic, they told me that to resolve the debit I have to go through many, many steps. I feel like an idiot, and would like to help people in my situation as well as make myself whole.

Richard
Oakland, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2006 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magazine-Services-Of-America/Margate-Florida-33063/Magazine-Services-Of-America-ripoff-Margate-Florida-205914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magazine Services Of America