• Report: #199337

• Submitted: Mon, July 03, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, July 03, 2006

• Reported By:Anaheim California
Magazine Services Of America
7378 W Atlantic Blvd #222 Margate, Florida U.S.A.

Magazine Services Of America ripoff, Scam, Selling Practics, Margate Florida

May 2006 I received a call from Magazine Services of Americaand was offered several magazines for what I though was a good price, I was advised I would pay 19.16 per month for the first 30 copies and the next 30 copies would be free, well my credit has been charged twice of 19.16, which I'm disputing with my credit card carrier and have actually cancelled this card as no products have been received to date, nor documentation confirming the order and/or the total chages have been received from Magazine Svcs. of America When contacting Magazine services of america today, July 3, 2006 requsting cancellation of the subcrription and credit back my credit card account for charges made, I was advised by two of the rudest representatives, both calls became argumentative and ended by hanging up in there face. When I requested to speak to a Manager, ig one exist, I was never transferred insteadtold I could not cancel because I passed my cancellation period. What cancellation period ? and I would not receive the product until I paid in full. None of this was ever explained, cancellation period or having to pay in full before I receive the magazine. The charges placed on my credit card should have paid for 6 month in my opnion and not one magazine has been received. This company has exhibit bad selling practices and appear to be to be fradulent and a scam, not to include never receiving merchandise promised. I allowed Magazine Services of America 30 days and actually as it stands 60 days for merchandise. I have nothing but charges to my credit card. Hopefully others will read the rip off reports. I didn't. Or just hang up in their face when calling your homes. I Certanily won't be anothe victim. My desired settlement is $38.32 and this so called cancellation they term to have. Please file a complaint wit the Better Business Bureau. Shame on Magazine Services of America.

Anaheim, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2006 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magazine-Services-Of-America/Margate-Florida-33063/Magazine-Services-Of-America-ripoff-Scam-Selling-Practics-Margate-Florida-199337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magazine Services Of America