• Report: #220695

• Submitted: Wed, November 15, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, November 15, 2006

• Reported By:Madison Nebraska
Magazine Services Of America
7378 W Atlantic Blvd #222 Margate, Florida U.S.A.

Magazine Services Of America ripoff, misrepresentation of another company Margate Florida

We received a phone call from Magazine Services not too long after joining another company. The gentleman on the other line asked me how we were enjoying our magazines that we were receiving from his company. Thinking it was the company that we just signed up with, I said that there services sucked and we hadn't received any of their magazines and were unhappy. He apologized for the unfortune and told me that he would reimburse my money for all the magazines that I had not received. I gave him our information to reimburse (which, by the way if they don't already have it, don't give it out).

When I looked at our account the next day, there was no reimbursement, instead there was money taken out. I called the company in which we were dealing with and they said that they had not called us. It was another company pretending to be the company we were dealing with. I changed all of our account info and got rid of everything that they had. This was followed by months and months of harassing phone calls saying that we owed them money and that they had my voice on tape. I spoke to a manager and told him that it was all a great big misunderstanding and I would really appreciate it if they were to please take us off of the program. He said he would, however he never mentioned that he would put the missed payments on my credit report.

Our credit has now been completely diminished by this company. Please watch out everyone!

Madison, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2006 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magazine-Services-Of-America/Margate-Florida-33063/Magazine-Services-Of-America-ripoff-misrepresentation-of-another-company-Margate-Florida-220695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magazine Services Of America