Complaint Review: Magazine Services Of America

• Submitted: Tue, February 19, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 19, 2008

• Reported By:Madison South Dakota
Magazine Services Of America
7378 W Atlantic Blvd #222 Margate, Florida U.S.A.

Magazine Services Of America Magazine Services of America are a ripoff Margate Florida

I was contacted by this company while I was at work. They said they were doing a survey about the working person. They then told me about a great deal on magazines as a reward for taking their survey. I thought it was a good idea, and accepted. I never gave them my account information; however, they got ahold of my bank account and took out monthly payments. I have contacted them to cancel my account and they told me that I was past the cancellation date. I closed my account and now I received a bill saying that I owe $805 to them or I will be reported to a collection agency. I have reported a complaint to the BBB. I just want it all the be dropped, I do not even want to be refunded the money that they took. I hope this does not happen to anyone else. I do not know what else I can do. I hope that I don't have to pay this bill for magazines I do not receive.

Lisa
Madison, South Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2008 10:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magazine-Services-Of-America/Margate-Florida/Magazine-Services-Of-America-Magazine-Services-of-America-are-a-ripoff-Margate-Florida-310330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magazine Services Of America