Complaint Review: Magazine Services Of America

• Submitted: Tue, January 10, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, January 10, 2006

• Reported By:Too Utah
Magazine Services Of America
7378 W. Atlantic Blvd #222 Margate, Florida U.S.A.

Magazine Services Of America ripoff Lied Margate Florida

After ordering some magazines from MSA, and having the bill put on my credit card, I needed to have the billing changed because I was very close to the limit on the card, so I gave them my checking account info and asked that the credit card not be charged and instead use my checking account.

Now my checking account is being billed AND my credit card is also, when I contacted their customer service number, I was told I have 2 accounts, I told her I did NOT in fact have 2 accounts, but I am being double billed for my SINGLE subsription. She told me that she would cancel the account against the credit card, but I continue to be double-billed. I cannot just cancel everything because I had waited longer than the 10 days they had given me to cancel.

So I still am being double billed and only receiving magazines from one subsription.

Tooele, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2006 01:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magazine-Services-Of-America/Margate-Florida/Magazine-Services-Of-America-ripoff-Lied-Margate-Florida-171138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magazine Services Of America