Complaint Review: Magazine Services Of America

• Submitted: Mon, September 17, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 17, 2007

• Reported By:New Carlisle Ohio
Magazine Services Of America
8401 W. McNabb RD. Tamarac, Florida U.S.A.

Magazine Services Of America They called me up and talked me into getting some magazines, so i order them and gave them my credit card number and they charged me twice and I never recived one magazine. Tamarac Florida

One morning at about 7:00am I was asleep, and I got phone call from the Magazine Services Of America! The asked me How I was I said fine. Then they starded trying to sell me magazines!They kept talking and talking, so I finley said ok. I gave them my credit card number and picked out some magazines.

They told me I wold receave them in the mail in a week!They also never gave me a phone number or anything. I waited a week and never recived the magazines, and they had already taken the money from my bank. I couldnt call them and see were they were because like I said they Never gave me there number.

So I got on the internet and found this site. I seen that they are on here as a scam alert already. So I decided to report them to, Because of what they did to me.

Frooms
New Carlisle, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2007 10:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magazine-Services-Of-America/Tamarac-Florida-33321/Magazine-Services-Of-America-They-called-me-up-and-talked-me-into-getting-some-magazines-275073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magazine Services Of America