Complaint Review: Magazinebucks

• Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: sunnyd9522 — Eugene Oregon
Magazinebucks
Internet USA

Magazinebucks I ordered a magazine online through them in February. I still have not received a copy of the magazine. I have contacted them (via email since that is the only contact info for them) twice now, with no response. They take your money and do not give you the product in return. Bummer is, in addition to losing money, is that I have really been looking forward to receiving this magazine and now I have to reorder legitimately and probably wait another 6 weeks, in addition to the four months I have already wasted, until I start receiving the magazine. Internet

I ordered a magazine online from this company in February. Four months later, I have still not received a single issue. I have contacted them via email twice, with no repsonse. They take your money and do not give you the product in return.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magazinebucks/internet/Magazinebucks-I-ordered-a-magazine-online-through-them-in-February-I-still-have-not-rece-1055099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magazinebucks