Complaint Review: Magazines, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, January 08, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 08, 2008

• Reported By:Oceanside California
Magazines, Inc.
P.O. Box 1060 Kittredge, Colorado U.S.A.

Magazines, Inc. / Great Lakes Circulation, Inc. Another Magazine Subscription Ripoff Kittredge Colorado

On November 3, 2007, a young man came to my house and requested that I purchase a magazine subscription. He told me that he was working to obtain a trip to Disneyworld in Florida. He told me if he sold enough subscriptions, he would get the trip for no cost. I purchased a gift subscription for a friend of mine. But after he left, I decided that my friend might not appreciate the magazine I chose and also the subcription was too expensive. I decided to cancel it. I did what was required, per the receipt I was given. The next day I canceled the subscription by faxing the Notice of Cancellation to them as required. They have never refunded my money, nor has my friend received her gift subscription.

Cad-463
Oceanside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2008 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magazines-Inc/Kittredge-Colorado-80457/Magazines-Inc-Great-Lakes-Circulation-Inc-Another-Magazine-Subscription-Ripoff-Kittr-298205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magazines, Inc.