Complaint Review: Maggie Sottero Designs L.L.C

• Updated: Fri, April 29, 2011

• Reported By: Sadbride — Fresno California United States of America
Maggie Sottero Designs L.L.C
2300 S 1070 W Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Maggie Sottero Designs L.L.C Ordered my Dress from an authorized dealer a year ago and never received my dress! Here's why: Salt Lake City, Utah

*Author of original report: Positive Change

Ok, so I did all my homework. I read all the warnings on Maggies sight. I pick an "Authorized Dealer" from there list and order my dress and give my down payment. Perfectly aware that these dress's can take up 7 months to arrive I wait patiently any make payments as I should. I make the last payment for my dress, literally 3 weeks before my dress arrived (Totaling just over $1800).

Come to find that maggie sottero terminated my "authorized dealer" making it darn near impossible to receive my dress. I am given my options and hop on over to yet another "authorized dealer" and guess what. A month after the madness, there accept was terminated as well. I have given many calls to the corporate office and they all say the same thing "it's not our problem" or "you have to buy the dress all over again" or "there is nothing we can do". Wow! I just wanted my wedding dress, and now I have to alter my wedding date and repurchase wedding dress that probably costs them 200 bucks to make in china.

However, I am out 1800 dollars just so they can feel piece of mind. I really wish there was something maggie could do to help me. I worked hard for that money and poof just like the not money and no dress. I can't afford another maggie dress, and its unfortunate that we brides have to take the punches. So I guess I will have to hop on over to davids bridal and purchase a raunchy wedding dress, I don't even like. Not to mention the extra dough I will have to fork out....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2011 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maggie-Sottero-Designs-LLC/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84119/Maggie-Sottero-Designs-LLC-Ordered-my-Dress-from-an-authorized-dealer-a-year-ago-and-ne-722332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maggie Sottero Designs L.L.C

Positive Change

AUTHOR: Sadbride - (United States of America)

At the time I posted my report, I was under the impression that I was not going to receive any help. The next day we received a phone call from a different representative of Maggie Sottero who gave me optons as to how I may receive my dress. I would like for anyone who read my previous report to disregard it. Thank You.