Complaint Review: Maggie Whithford For American Poets Society

• Submitted: Tue, February 01, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, February 01, 2005

• Reported By:jackson Tennessee
Maggie Whithford For American Poets Society
600 Reisterstown Road, Suite 200G Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Maggie Whithford For American Poets Society ripoff Baltimore Maryland

I entered into one of their contests and recieved a letter and a confirmation form to be signed and returned with the money. I sent them a total of $94.50 on June 23, 2004. It was $38.95+ $7.80 for s&h for a plaque, and $39.95+ $7.80 for s&h for a book that was supposed to include my poem intiltled "My Butterfly" in the "upcomming book" "Reflections".

Well, months went by, and still no book or plaque. I have tried to e-mail them and have sent numorous letters stating that I haven't recieved my book and plaque and would like to know when it is coming or when will I get my money back. I asked for them to respond, but no reply. I either want my book and plaque, or all of my money back.

Jackson, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2005 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maggie-Whithford-For-American-Poets-Society/Baltimore-Maryland-21208/Maggie-Whithford-For-American-Poets-Society-ripoff-Baltimore-Maryland-129748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maggie Whithford For American Poets Society