Complaint Review: Magic Castle Studios-Tony Saunders

• Reported By: Another Victom — El Sobrante California United States of America
Magic Castle Studios-Tony Saunders
136 Sheperd Street Hercules, California United States of America

Magic Castle Studios-Tony Saunders Scam Artist Hercules, California

*UPDATE Employee: Blind singer and El Sobrante people are liars.

*Consumer Comment: Blind singer/songwriter also taken advantage of.

*UPDATE Employee: As office manager this is a false claim

My Tony Saunders is a scam artist and a crook.  Do not give him money upfront for any service, when he does not meet his obligations you will not get your money back.  He will lie and play games to get out of paying money he knows he owes you.  Do not deal with this man, everything in the first ripp-off report is true.  He portrays himself as a trustworthy Christian, but he is no Christian he is a liar and a theif.

Another Victom of Mr. Saunders,

El Sobrante, CA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2009 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magic-Castle-Studios-Tony-Saunders/Hercules-California-94547/Magic-Castle-Studios-Tony-Saunders-Scam-Artist-Hercules-California-539085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magic Castle Studios-Tony Saunders

Blind singer and El Sobrante people are liars.

AUTHOR: Satisfied Customer - (United States of America)

No one was scammed in El Sobrante. These Real estate people who had a hi CD recorded with their daughter in law refused to pay the last 1300 dollars of their bill. It was only then that their project was not finished. The song became a hit which is very said for the artist whom I believe would have had a hit with the project. These people are crying foul when they stopped paying their bill. The blind girl was a project she came in asking for favors and crying at every session because of what her parents did to her. The Vocal coach came and got the project because that ws the easist to do. This singer did not pay for the company to shop her material in Europe, get photo's are for any gas for the transport to the studio. Not to mention the cleanup after her after she left the studio with sanitary napkins left on the floor. She always wanted to be the boss but had 0 history and limited skills. What would have been a good avenue for her she refused she thought she could be Rhianna. We wish these people no harm as we continue to flourish with hits

Blind singer/songwriter also taken advantage of.

AUTHOR: Sammy - (United States of America)

I met Tony Saunders two years ago. Im a blind singer/songwriter who was looking for some help producing music that I could write songs to. I met him through my vocal coach and he told me he could really see my voice being commercialized. He gave me a price of $4000 and I told him I didnt have a lot of money and I asked if I could pay half then and half when the project was finished. He agreed.

We started working on the project and I told him of a song I wrote that I wanted music to. I actually liked what came out. As we continued to work on other songs he pressured me to pay him more money so he could pay musicians. Even though it went against our agreement I paid him the full amount. That amount was my entire savings, but at the time I figured it would be worth every penny because I was doing something I loved.

As we continued to work, the project got worse. I didnt get to make any decisions about the songs, Saunders would answer the phone and be distracted in the middle of recording sessions, and when I would voice my concerns I would be talked down to like a child. According to Saunders, hes the producer and Im the artist. He gets to make the decisions, and he makes over 300 K a year and has worked with so many great people that he doesnt need to listen to any of my suggestions. Also if I would have paid him more money he wouldnt answer the phone. I never said I wanted to make all the decisions, but I feel like if I paid him all that money I should at least get to help. I would tell him also that I wasnt happy with the music either.

I wrote him a letter telling him all these concerns, and got a very rude response back. I decided I wanted to work with someone who wanted to work with me, not against me, so I told him I didnt want to finish our project. He told me that if I dont finish it, I cant put any of the material on my website, even a song that I recorded long before I met Tony that he wanted to redo. I told him to just give me a CD of what we finished. That includes all songs mixed and finalized. He told me he put it in the mail. When I got no CD I called, but no answer. I had to get the CD through my vocal coach, and when I listened to it, it was very poorly mixed and songs were cut off before they were supposed to end.

My purpose of writing this is not to harass Tony Saunders, because I have moved on and found great pleasure in recording songs on my own so I can have the full control. I wanted to write this so future clients didnt get ripped off thousands of dollars.

As office manager this is a false claim

AUTHOR: Paul - (United States of America)

As office manager of Magic Castle studios we have scammed no one out of their money and always given peole their money's worth. We have not worked with anyone in El Sobrante CA ever. We have completed 17 projects so far this year and all will tell you the same that we have done a great job and gone through the roof to make sure everyone was happy. This report must be from the tenant who lost the house being rented to her that my boss was trying to help save. Please feel free to call for refferals. 510 245 8669
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC