Complaint Review: Magic Jack, LP

• Submitted: Sun, September 09, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, September 09, 2012

• Reported By: WVspe1 — Copperas Cove Texas United States of America
Magic Jack, LP

Magic Jack, LP Petitioned Magic Jack, LP Magic Jack, LP: Release Call Logs of Terminated Accounts Internet

As an active duty Army soldier stationed at Fort Hood, TX my wife and I purchased MagicJack Plus to lower our cell phone bill. Being stationed 2100 miles from our family we like to make regular calls home, and with a newborn baby we call for advice and to hear a friendly voice when the distance becomes to much to bear.After using MagicJack Plus for approximately 7 months, my account was unable to make calls. I contacted the company via "Live Help" and was informed my account was terminated due to violating the Terms of Service. After researching this issue its abundantly clear consumer fraud is happening at an alarming rate. I would like to see enough people dealing with this issue to become involved that a class action law suit could be initiated to stop this fraudulent company from stealing the money of hard working Americans.

Sign Change.org Petition

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2012 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magic-Jack-LP/internet/Magic-Jack-LP-Petitioned-Magic-Jack-LP-Magic-Jack-LP-Release-Call-Logs-of-Terminated-938713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magic Jack, LP