shoulders

• Updated: Sun, February 10, 2013

• Reported By: Regina — COLTON California United States of America
Magic Jack Plus

Magic Jack Plus Telephone Service Internet

I signed up for the FREE trial on Sunday, February 5 at about 7:30 pm and got an error message-- "credit card invalid, use another card"; however, when I checked my credit card account, it was charged twice for $81.26, total of $160.52, even though I was NOT suppose to be charged at all--its a FREE trial. I went to the on-line live chat the same day and nobody came on-line, I waited an hour and no one came to the live chat line. The live chat does not come up at all now. So I called Magic Jack Billing at 561-594-9925 on Monday, the next morning and got an operator, who told me that the trial did not go through and I should wait until tomorrow to get a confirmation or the return of funds. Well, the next day it did not credit my account and I did not get a confirmation email. I called again on Tuesday and talked to a Supervisor who told me that it would take about three to five days to drop off of my account, because it is not a charge just an authorization--they do not have the money. I asked in a very polite manner whether she could write a letter to my bank stating that they would not collect on the charge and then I would be able get my funds reversed. She told me that she could not do that I would have to wait the three to five days. So I asked if there was another manager or someone with authority to talk to, she got extremely rude and told me that she was as high as I could get and that I just had to wait. She said, "We are going in circles over this and she had nothing else to say." I'm sorry I did not check this ripoff report first before ordering this scam deal. I will get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2012 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magic-Jack-Plus/internet/Magic-Jack-Plus-Telephone-Service-Internet-836239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magic Jack Plus