• Report: #971922

• Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: Razz8325 — Nashville Tennessee United States of America
Magic Jack
5700 Georgia Avenue West Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

Magic Jack Magic Jack just problem after problem and poor customer service and response to emails never happens West Palm Beach, Florida

The inventor supposedly writes a letter on this site that anyone can contact him and he will help out. I sent the following email to him on Friday November 16 2012 and as of today have not heard from him in response to it for his assistance. But I guess he was just putting a letter out there so he can make people think he is actually helping out.  So Im putting it on this site maybe I will finally get some help with this.

"Well I went to a website ripoffreport.com and found this email. Honestly not sure if there will be a response from this email but at this point Ill try anything. I a magic jack plus and have forwarded office number to it.. I have gone back and forth with your customer service department being told my problem has been sent to the escalation department (bs) I have also been told that I will receive an email from them. It has now been over three weeks since I have contacted your customer service department. I have forwarded my office number to my magic jack and when someone calls from an out of state number they receive a message stating all circuits are busy. My office has tried contacting magic jack to maybe be able to see if they can work
with each other to see if it is something in one of the switches.

Youre supposed Magic Jack #1 customer service hung up on them and stated they had to wait for me to get a supposed email from the escalation department. I am not sure why it is so hard to get assistance with this. Please I need to get this fixed ASAP.

This is causing me problems with working after an upcoming surgery and I may have to move forward and order service with AT&T. You immediate assistance is much appreciated.."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magic-Jack/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33405/Magic-Jack-Magic-Jack-just-problem-after-problem-and-poor-customer-service-and-response-t-971922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magic Jack