Complaint Review: Magic Jack

5700 Georgia Ave. West Palm Beach, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 561-594-2140
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Magic Jack Rip Off and cannot connect to 911 or Operator West Palm Beach, Florida

Because we were trying to save money due to me being disabled after 30yrs working and my husband's hours wasf cut to 20 hrs a week. This is what happened: Oct.15 2012 I found my husband unresponsive in bed, I tried to call 911 and Operator with no luck, I ran to neighbors trying to get help and due to the time everyone was at work so I had to call his father in another county to call 911.There is no way I can explain the panic I was in not being able to call for help.  Now saying this, with my husband it would have not mattered which I did not know at the time, but what if it had mattered?? Just think of having a loved one that is in sever distresed and cannot get help. If it had stated on the package: WARNING PLEASE ARRANGE FOR EMERGENCY HELP DUE TO NOT BEING TO PROVIDE FOR THIS SERVICE, there would have been no way we would have bought this service and if we had we would have made other arrangements for emergiences.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magic-Jack/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33405/Magic-Jack-Rip-Off-and-cannot-connect-to-911-or-Operator-West-Palm-Beach-Florida-1007998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magic Jack