Complaint Review: Magic Jack

• Updated: Thu, March 13, 2014

• Reported By: bobdi2 — Fremont California
Magic Jack
5700 Georgia Ave West Palm Beach, Florida USA

Magic Jack This company double charged my Visa Card $32.29 for a MagicJack renewal, and when my bank void one they disconnected my phone. I have tried to solve the problem with online chat several times without success. They also disconnect my Business phone line for no reason. The customer service state that my account is under review and I should wait for an email. I have waiting for a week already and no contact yet. West Palm Beach Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2014 01:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magic-Jack/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33405/Magic-Jack-This-company-double-charged-my-Visa-Card-3229-for-a-MagicJack-renewal-and-w-1130369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magic Jack