Complaint Review: Magic Jack

• Updated: Thu, January 01, 2009

• Reported By:Anywhere Florida
Magic Jack
magicjack.com Internet U.S.A.

Magic Jack 1 year plus 5 year plan = 6 years total -- Magic Jack can't count! Internet

I bought FOUR Magic Jacks, all with extended 5 year plans, bringing the total to 6 years of service. I argued up and down with the live chat agents, including the supervisor, who wrote, "I told you already that the Platinum plan - is an additional 4 years which entitles you to have a total of five years service." When I threatened to go to BBB and asked to speak to a supervisor, he said, "Okay, go ahead. Sad to say but I am the Supervisor."

I saved the email that said I bought SIX years of service, but because I have no option but to "chat" with their agents, I can't get through to anyone to take care of this! There is NO customer service I can contact, either by phone or email, so I guess I have to resort to Better Business Bureau again. I can't believe "Felix" has a job title of supervisor when he provides such poor customer service. I think he ought to be demoted or fired for being so rude!

Dan Borislow, how about some REAL customer service options???

N. Cognito
Anywhere, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2009 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magic-Jack/internet/Magic-Jack-1-year-plus-5-year-plan-6-years-total-Magic-Jack-cant-count-Internet-406951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magic Jack