Complaint Review: Magic Jack

• Reported By: Sarah — Seattle Washington
Magic Jack
PO Box 6846: West Palm Beach, FL 33405 Internet United States of America

Magic Jack Free Trial is a SCAM!!!!! Internet

BEWARE of the "free trial" there is nothing free about it!! I signed up for a free trial and it stated online and in my email that I would not be charged for a month. But right after i signed up they charged me in full. I tried multiple times to figure out why and every time they told be it was a bank issue and one online chat lady (Janna) actually just quit talking to me she disconnected the chat. They kept trying to tell me the bank puts a hold on it and they do not receive any money therefore they did nothing wrong! The issue is if I had known they put a hold on my money for a month apparently? I would not have gone through with the free trial. They should be honest and upfront about their charges instead of scamming innocent people. They are bunch of liars and scammers, They don't even give you a way to call or get in touch with anyone if you have an issue. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE DISHONEST PEOPLE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magic-Jack/internet/Magic-Jack-Free-Trial-is-a-SCAM-Internet-1042603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magic Jack