Complaint Review: Magic Jack

• Reported By:sebring Florida
Magic Jack
magicjack.com Internet U.S.A.

Magic Jack It is NOT Magic!!!Magic Jack made a Jack out of me Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: a real magic jack phone number

*Consumer Suggestion: Contact Info

I had purchased three MJ, back in July for xmas gifts.I tried to use one of them like two weeks before xmas,this was my trial period so I thought???Wrong.I tried for weeks to use the unit,made many calls to the tech/advisors each one gave me a different way to install the unit.One tech instructed me to turn off my security sites to install,well I did and you guessed it,my computer was infected with virues,I had to have my computer repaired.I called back and again try to install,still NO LUCK.I then ask to speak to someone in charge,well for get it,all I got was a runaround.I had asked for my money back and the answer I got was that I was out of the trial period and could not get my money back,I had purchased the units in July,but did not get to use them on the so-call trial period in the timely fashion.The other two units did not even get to be used .

I had asked for the name of a officer of the company and was told this it was the company's policy not to give out any names of the CEO's or an address where I can write of my complaint.

So who is running this company???A bunch of phony jack-offs. I want to know????Does any one know and where I can contact a real person??

Joan
sebring, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2009 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magic-Jack/internet/Magic-Jack-It-is-NOT-MagicMagic-Jack-made-a-Jack-out-of-me-Internet-413886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magic Jack

#1 Consumer Suggestion

a real magic jack phone number

AUTHOR: Carolyn - (U.S.A.)

there is a number for magic jack..it's for the billing department...and is 287-404-1551. acording to the person who put this number on-line, it's best to call on sunday so you do not deal with andrea nor allie/ellie as they are very rude. i haven't had to call so can not vouch for all of this, but maybe it will help you. good luck to you all. i have magic jack (sometimes called blackmagic jack) and it works ok...and firing verizon felt great..my life is so narrow lol. anyway...hope this helps. carolyn m

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Contact Info

AUTHOR: D - (U.S.A.)

Magic Jack was created and is owned by the YMAX Corp. Here is their information:

YMax Communications Corp.
223 Sunset Avenue, Suite 223
Palm Beach, Florida 33480
Telephone: (561) 832-3021
Facsimile: (561) 832-8377
Toll Free: (888)-230-0060

The website is ymaxcorp(dot)com.

Hope it helps