Complaint Review: Magic Jack

• Submitted: Mon, September 10, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 10, 2012

• Reported By: Debra — Rock Spring Georgia United States of America
Magic Jack

Magic Jack MJ Very rude, the person literally said they don't care about it. they have a lot of customers! I had been for about 6 years, here is what happen to me:They shut down the new MJ-Plus without warning afte Internet, Internet

I am a very very UNHAPPY CUSTOMER: (ME)

The same thing happen to me as well as this person below, most of the calls were due to people trying to get me, or me trying to get out with the phone  because of problems with my new mj+; However, there were not that many calls-I slept most of the day!!! (I also had a MJ for about 6 years before this time I am speaking of, and in which I chose to not rehook. ( I have even thought that maybe this might be why they turn off my MJ+) To get more money.

UNHAPPY CUSTOMOR--  (ANOTHER PERSON) VERY POOR SERVICE!
they canceled me for execive use no warning no refund no reconect cant sell it to get money back ,cant be used again ever by anybody.I have 2 majic jacks one regular and 1 mj+ ,on the call log i exported it list calls made and received for both numbers they said this was not so so i copied and pasted to our chat still no luck there were a total of 140 calls over a 20 day period for 2 majic jacks and that was execive use ?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magic-Jack/internet/Magic-Jack-MJ-Very-rude-the-person-literally-said-they-dont-care-about-it-they-have-a-l-939022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magic Jack