Complaint Review: Magic Jack

• Submitted: Fri, October 05, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 05, 2012

• Reported By: stan — Smithville Texas United States of America
Magic Jack

Magic Jack Magic Jack took my money, product doesn't work and they won't give money back Internet

I bought the new Magic Jack +, which is supposed to work without a computer.  It doesn't. I spent two and a half hours on their "help" chat, with five different people.  None of them fixed the problem and each kept telling me to do the same thing the others did. One of them said they would get a rep to log on to my computer to fix it, then hung up on me.  They hung up repeatedly and the last one I got said he was a supervisor (name Ezekiel); he got really rude with me and hung up as well.  Nobody fixed the problem and they said they would not refund my money.  Now I have a seventy dollar piece of worthless plastic, no way to contact the company and evidently no recourse.  Do not waste your money dealing with these sheisters, they are outright crooks ripping off the unsuspecting public   and now I am left with no phone at all.  If I had money I would sue these bastards for every dime they stole.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2012 10:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magic-Jack/internet/Magic-Jack-Magic-Jack-took-my-money-product-doesnt-work-and-they-wont-give-money-back-951526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magic Jack