Complaint Review: Magic Jack

• Submitted: Fri, October 19, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 19, 2012

• Reported By: Julia — Newark California United States of America
Magic Jack

Magic Jack Magicjack No Customer Service available, Took Away Call Services, and cannot fix current service!!! Internet

I purchased Magicjack back in Sept 2012.  I have been using call forwarding on it all along and it worked perfectly.  If it had not, I would have returned it to the store.  I added a phone number yesterday and the call forwarding option went away.  I tried live help and they tell me the feature is not available, yet it was working prior to the additional line being added.  I called and waited 35 minutes and the technical support dept won't fix the issues.  Then I try to use the service plugged direct to phone and it is going straight to vm so basically I lost all of my services and this is all because they took a feature away.  Who does that to their customers?  Seriously, you have a service and then it gets taken away, very, very bad way to treat customers.  Terrible customer service and live help.  They just repeat the same line to everyone and fix nothing!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2012 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magic-Jack/internet/Magic-Jack-Magicjack-No-Customer-Service-available-Took-Away-Call-Services-and-cannot-fi-957128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magic Jack