Complaint Review: Magic Jack

• Submitted: Mon, January 14, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: Oscar — Gulfport Mississippi United States of America
Magic Jack

Magic Jack charge more than advertised, and charged my friend credit card $31.39 Internet

I substribe to magic jack for one year, in 2012. they email me at the end of the one year, stating to renew it would cost me $69.00.

I email them, and told them to cancel. I told them i would go to wal mart and get it for $19.95. They charged my friend credit card for $31.39. They advertize one price, but charge you another.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Magic-Jack/internet/Magic-Jack-charge-more-than-advertised-and-charged-my-friend-credit-card-3139-Interne-996726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Magic Jack